Saturday, October 4, 2008

Welcome to Nick Marks blog!

Hello everyone,

My name is Nick Marks. For those of you who may not know who I am, here's my bio: "Nick Marks is an author, speaker, & was just recently announced as the Internet Marketer Of The Year!"

Ask anyone about Nick Marks and you'll only here great things. I've been marketing online for about 9 years now and I'm here to give you some tips and tricks you can use to build your own marketing business online too!

I'll post more soon.

-Nick Marks

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are a fraud, and i have paid money for it.....


Still not received your DVD in my address.

not possible for me to call from China to USA


You either return my money or else, you be warned of your website to be pulled down,

You messed with a wrong group of people in Asia, we will pull down your site if you do not return your money to those you lend. we are already been gathering information about those who paid to your site, also retrieved info of admin and got your password of PayPal and click bank, so do not underestimate us Asian hackers.

If you do not then we and the deadly Russian hackers will pull your site down and great thing you cant do anything as it is a scam. many people lodged complain to federal govt. of USA

Be warned, this is a warning and a threat.